Action, Horror, Shooter
Single User, Multiplayer, Co-op
December 5, 2016
*Includes the free two-handed mode, Old Mine & Undead Valley updates*
VR meets the zombie apocalypse! Arizona Sunshine® is a shooter built exclusively for VR that immerses you and up to 3 fellow survivors in a southwestern America overrun by zombies.
When you hear a flash of a human voice on the radio, your hopes surge – there are survivors out in the blistering heat of the post-apocalyptic Grand Canyon state! Armed with little more than your motion-controlled weapons and the scarce ammo and consumables you find along the way, you need to navigate hordes of zombies coming for your brain in your desperate search for survivors.
- Join forces with a friend in co-op campaign mode or in Horde mode for up to 4 players
- Complete a full campaign solo or in co-op
- Handle 25+ weapons with real-life movements
- Freely explore huge environments including deserts, canyons & mines
- Experience skull-splitting headshots, destructible environments & more (Intel i7 or equivalent)
Avg. User Rating